SleepEasy SleepEasy

Haha

This flash deserves a reward and a higher score. This is really awesome. I lol'd at the part with wade. Oh snap a caterpillar!

RupeeClock responds:

Well, it might get one later, who knows?

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Excellent!! :D

This song is so catchy and I love the idea. I'm even listening to the song while I write this review. Nice work, keep it up.

Umbrella Umbrella

Could have been better

The girl singing Umbrella was a bit out of sync. And the voice didn't match her. Work on your sync and this will be much better.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Spectacular

Game that keeps you hooked for days, takes awhile to master but keeps you playing until you do.

Unlockable guitars allow you to work hard towards better scores on songs and when you finally do unlock a new guitar, it gives you a since of accomplishment.

This game is really just amazing.

A few things to improve it would be more songs and possibly a song creator. A song creator would allow users to really get more interactive with the game. You can't go wrong. Other then that, great!

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

Excellent

Make a tactics 100 live 2.

Call it Tactics 200 live.

It should have military ranks of some sort to keep players addicted. Perhaps a new type of person for your army.

Smileys War Smileys War

AMAZING, One suggestion though...

If this as a multiplayer game. I swear this would be the greatest game ever made. So many people would play it everyday and be addicted to it if you made it an online multiplayer.

Still Under the influence Still Under the influence

Perfection

You were born to make audio

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks alot! - I appreciate the compliment!

Those Soulful Chinese Those Soulful Chinese

Great

Nice Rhythm

LJCoffee responds:

thanks. I know the clarity isn't great - Because of the way things are set up here, I have to use headphones - You know how that goes - Anything mastered on headphones almost always sounds really bad on regular speakers..

Oh well - Thanks again.